Friday, July 19

Social Butterflies

I am fairly confident,
We will never encounter,
Another Newtonian civilization.

Hopefully we won’t lose it,
Before we realize how valuable it is.

If you are immune,
And everyone else has a disease,
You are the one being difficult.

You are supposed to be sad,
The world is sad,
How can you be happy when the world is so sad?

You minus well be a fruit fly.

I have it,
I need to find a place to put it.

New York Social Security Numbers.  
Social Security Numbers issued to New York 
fall between 050-xx-xxxx and 134-xx-xxxx.

It was in the apple loop that way.

I had the idea that people would mark it up and pass it around,
But I guess they felt it would make the net unnavigable.

It is the fold that matters.
16 is not folded in 3.

It shows up when it is represented in a different way.

I expect people to just accept things.

It splits into two groups of three fours.

Three different types of symmetry.

They must have had Nostradamus on the guy,
And they messed up.

We might have to go south someday.

I wouldn’t download a ringtone from somebody’s blog.

I would be grateful if I could get help with my consumer debt.

People would treat each other better if there was guaranteed income.

I would have been more motivated to quit my job and get help.

People need help,
And instead they are being harassed until they quit,
And they don’t want to quit because there is no safety net,
And there is no guarantee if they do quit,
That they are going to find stability in life,

The way things are is not working.

There are a lot of people with an independent spirit,
Who are not getting the assistance that might help them.

Things are not setup for transactions less than a dollar.

What should a ringtone cost?
A whole song is a dollar.
Having the skills to make one might be valuable.

What do they expect people to make with GarageBand anyway?

If you did not know what you were looking for,
Could you have found it?
Would you know what to do with it?

How much is their time worth?

If they can find it let them have it.

People are going to hide their shit
And force people to find it

It is going to be a dark web thing.
If it is not already.

The people who make money,
Will be the people who find shit.

I love the name my parents gave me.
I just wish there weren’t so many people with it.

We need a cryptocurrency for peer to peer transactions less than a dollar or two.

They call it jewelry and masturbation.
You can only brew the tea they want you to.

If you are worried if it is going to render right
You have to get it from me.

my mind is blown
its not getting any better

How am I going to be known
And work with other people 
If I can’t even post the best thing I have made so far.

When you don’t know what you are doing,
You do stuff you aren’t supposed to do.

Why should I struggle to play what everyone else does?

If it sounds harsh,
You are playing it too loud.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...