Monday, December 16

Cheese Pizza

I am insane.
I hold on because I have to.

I don’t spend a lot of time
Thinking about what others are thinking.

I don’t know as I ever,
Will truly get out of C.

Confusion is an industry 

You are talking about people who have no qualms about killing Americans 
In uniform or not.

I remember being terrified Reagan was going to cause wwiii
Then we got the gulf war and it lasted 6 weeks

Schizophrenia is the new leprosy

To keep passing the test?
To never fail?

Don’t count your chickens 
I remember 91

How is she going to go back up and get her truck

I might have had a chance 20 years ago,
But the probability of me bonding with someone 
The way I am supposed to
Is slim to none

I am always on the bottom 
It is always my fault
I deserve better than that

The doctor didn’t diagnose me with schizophrenia or autism,
Because he thought I would not try.
Well I did try.

If you are getting drowsy,
You go stand in the back of the room
You know,
It’s caffeine withdrawal.

Do you have pepperoni on your pizza because you like pepperoni,
Or because you think you are supposed to?

I never really understood cheese pizza.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...