Thursday, March 10

Confusion Therapy

Happy birthday Boston 

It is not so much feet of clay,
As it is one person.

I think you can be 10000 dollars in debt,
And regret things you didn’t buy.

Failure of Sputnik V has left them in a desperate helpless situation,
Sanctions are only going to make the situation worse
Love your enemy
Putin needs to go

Ukraine went against Sputnik V

I don’t know if it is a Black Death situation 
But I think it is pretty bad.

I am hoping for some abatement 
Maybe someone will listen, I don’t know.

Some voice in my head said OMDB

I don’t know.
I am convinced there is a Sputnik V factor in all of this.

Let us be clear 
Purification is Armageddon.
Putin is welcoming Armageddon 

I think he is going to kill hundreds of thousands before we feel the need to escalate 

I miss the movie store.
I used to watch two or three movies a week.

Sometimes 
There is a place where I never came home
That this place is actually thousands of years in the future 

And Sean Penn talks about feminization of men



I am glad slim fast works for you 

May those who continue to wage war against children and civilians,
Face immediate personal consequences 

What is herd complacency?

I think people look towards me.
If it is of no consequence
Maybe they won’t look towards me anymore.

If it caught on everyone would do it.
They want things somewhat centralized.

I breathe by the grace of God.

I can’t stop Sandy Hook from happening again,
Ultimately the only thing that is going to stop this is instant karma.

Few, if any, of us are ready to live in the presence of the lord 24/7.

This guy is killing hundreds of thousands,
And the state is sitting on me.

It is either psychosis b or mess with the money

A few hundred is pretty good 
Considering I am a moron trying to make art.

All schizophrenics have things about their name or birthday,
But you couldn’t come up with better if you were writing a book.

This thing is going to go humanitarian.
The west is going to be forced into action.

When is it attention seeking and counterproductive?

You can tell it a minor,
But if you really want a minor,
You have to go into editing and delete shit.

I had it upside down again 
Now everyone is going to expect that every time 





No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...