Sunday, May 29

Spoil Already

What use is the ***  thing if you can’t *** use it. 
I ain’t trying to break the internet for *** sake.

Apple needs to do something, this shit is ridiculous.
I can’t use the *** loops.
Every time I do TikTok gives me shit.

I guess if I am going to use Apple loops I am going to have to go to YouTube.

I don’t know.
TikTok doesn’t have a problem with my organic stuff.

Now I understand why I made all this organic stuff.

I guess TikTok has the  right to decide what they want on their platform.

They are very Chinese.
There is no arbitration.

Other platforms, I have told them it is GarageBand and they have backed down.
There I don’t even have a place to complain.

I guess the internet has a zero Dave policy.

I am sorry. I will be a good proletariat.

That little flair is annoying 
But that might be a good thing.

If I actually distribute I can take that out.

I guess you have to advertise and promote,
But I just ain’t there yet.

It is easy if you know what key it is in.

I think I would rather do hip hop than electronic
I don’t really care for electronic that much.

I think, in the future, the traffic is going to be more important than the copyright.

People are fickle.
This might be the end of it.

Half of Ukraine in NATO is still going to be a loss for them.
The situation is going to be worse than Korea.

Apple Loops should be treated the same as basic chord progressions.

You want a copyright?
Doctor the damn thing.

Chop it up, rearrange it.
It takes 5 minutes.

Sounds better anyway.

People keep putting it off,
But sooner or later, we need to debate
what’s copyrightable and what is not.

I can’t believe Apple made the loops,
So the industry could copyright everything.

I guess TikTok doesn’t want to get involved in controversy.

I don’t think I would get as mad,
But it really pissed me off that I couldn’t fair use the loops.
At least not on TikTok.
And I understand TikTok 
It is not their business to promote music.

Honestly?
I just wanted traffic.
I didn’t care if people copied my stuff.

50 views is moderately successful.

I stayed away from live loops, because the one time I used it there were copyright issues.
I didn’t realize the problem was so bad.
I guess people know what loose organic music is now.

I lay down a lot.
I guess you could call it meditation.

If it were legal,
And I could buy it at the convenience store,
I would smoke weed.

The county is all up in my shit.
I don’t have the freedom to do pot anymore.

Honestly?
I think you make better shit sober.
Let the people listening get high.

I am on some serious meds.
I am probably high, and don’t really know it.

I guess it could be weed or tea,
But I called it loose, like loose duty free cigarettes 
And organic, like produced simply with little effort.

I guess it could be loose cause the mix is loose.

I know how to use loops the common way,
I made it loose and organic on purpose.

It ain’t going to be no use to copyright the loops,
Because people are going to chop them up and rearrange theme.
Sounds better anyway.

The meds don’t give you a recreational high,
But apparently they can effect what you think and produce.

I could see where people would chase heat,
If that is a real thing.

I don’t know.
I am ready for the next thing,
And it is already there.

I avoided it because of copyright issues,
But I didn’t know it would sound that much better.

I can doctor the loops.
It is no big deal.
Just don’t post to TikTok.

Man here installing the carpet and I feel guilty.

That album was mathematical anyway.
I don’t know if it is going to work with the others.
I am going to have to find something else to do.

Being obsessed probably kept me out of trouble.

I can’t be mad at Apple.
The iPad has made an enormous difference in my life.
I am happy that I am able to create anything.

There are things I would say,
But in the end, God doesn’t need me.

I have heard people say that once they acknowledged they were gay,
And stopped fighting it, They were much happier.

I am not going to argue with them and say I am right and they are wrong.

My fantasy world is all screwed up,
And there may be some things queer about me,
But I cannot force myself to fantasize about men.

We are a crop
The farmers have sprayed chemicals on us to make us that way.

I have heard it before.
That is the second time I have used that loop.

I have waited my whole life to be able to do stuff like this.

We never had anything.
And even if we did it was never going anywhere.
It was just some childhood fantasy.

We can’t agree on simple shit.

I don’t want people to be in my way because they think they might spoil something.

I think lead played a role,
And even if I could go back,
I can’t fix that.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...