Tuesday, June 14

Lead Kills Democracy

Pay attention to what happens by accident.
You will figure it out.

Somebody has to want you in their life no matter what.
I am just not getting that from her.

I ain’t saying I am right about everything.
I just ain’t getting it from her.

Why should I commit to someone,
Who clearly doesn’t want me in their life.

This is what you see when you go south.

Biden would win again,
But I fear he wouldn’t complete the term.

I like being an artist.
You can’t have everything.

If you spend as much time with it as I do,
Chances are it’s happened already and you didn’t notice it.

You need independents to win the White House,
And I don’t think independents are going to vote for Trump.

Guitar is too much math for me.
I don’t know if I will ever really play guitar.

I knew I was never going to get married.
I tried to avoid my fate but I wasn’t successful.

I didn’t want this to happen,
I couldn’t stop it.

It is never going to be good enough.
I could be Hall and Oates and it wouldn’t be good enough.

She is the one with the talent and the gift.
I guess she doesn’t want to waste it.

It was better than it sounded.
I knew more than I thought I did.

I haven’t actually sat at a keyboard in a while,
But I know some of the formulas,
And I know my way better than a guitar.

Western music has a beginning, middle, and end.
I still haven’t gotten that down.

I trust the lord.
If that is what I need to do, I will do it.

With my music, I have to count to know when it’s going to end.

People don’t like it when I play piano.
I change it to guitar and everything is ok.

The keyboard is what I know the most about.

Piano has a right way and a wrong way,
And I guess I just play it the wrong way.

I don’t like to think of the iPad as cheating.
I know what I know, and I have learned what I have learned.

I do stuff the wrong way, and I cheat.

That is life.
That’s the way nature does it.

It should be about getting it done,
Not about how you do it.

I have this mentality about doing stuff like I was the first person to do it,
And I think the iPad needs someone like me.

Of course you can’t learn to play that way,
But somebody had to someday.

How did the first flint knife get made?
It probably happened by accident.

I am dealing with bigger issues.

I don’t know why she is trying to undo it.
It is just making my life harder.

I think it would undo if she just left it alone.

I have a blue lagoon fantasy.

I didn’t mean to swallow anybody’s future.
I apologize.

If words support like bone,
I guess my music is jellyfish.

What must I have been here to learn?

I guess they don’t want me to be like this anymore.

I must have given birth to something.

I can see where someone would think something happened to me.

I gave birth to yzax.
Zyprexa caused it.

Nobody listens.
They want to blame it on my mother.

The ball may have started rolling long before that,
But yzax is the thing that is swallowing people’s future.

Is it going to bring new life into the world,
Or will it just bring war?
That is yet to be decided.

I don’t know.
They are messing around with the airbags.

They don’t like the airbags.
They are inconvenient for them.

They want everything to be empirical,
And it’s not.

Our construct is layered,
And the mind is part of that layer,
It is not separate from the physical world like we think it is.
That is an illusion.

Yzax happened because they were messing around with the airbags.

The mind does what it thinks it needs to do to keep you safe.

My mind felt I couldn’t deal with whatever I was dealing with,
So it made yzax to help me deal with it.

They can’t fix society, so they treat the individual.
Then the individual gets tasked with the problem.

It was a safety issue.

If we could recognize this has taken place,
It would go a long way.

Just because you have airbags,
Doesn’t mean you drive into a brick wall.

It works, but don’t be stupid with it.

From what I can gather,
I don’t think it is an umbrella or insurance policy.

Back in the 70’s, when a car was 10 years old, it was an old car.

You are supposed to start with a genre,
Not make it and then try to figure out what genre it is.

I don’t think I am some superhuman sent to protect the planet anymore.

I was insane to begin with,
And it was just a safety issue that happened to an insane person.

Severely abnormal.

It is difficult to say.
There is a feedback loop.

Being able to create has calmed me and made me more rational.

Having my parents die has been sobering.

It is just reasoning.

Dad never really cared for that Accord.
I told him if he wanted a Buick buy a Buick.

Victory Song had two downloads and 70 some streams.
I don’t understand how they calculate those charts.

At least they show me something.
I ain’t get nothing no where else.
Except maybe TikTok.

Maybe I should promote.
I don’t know.
I don’t want to promote and have shit that ain’t no good.

I am happy with 2 downloads and 70 streams.
If that continues maybe I will promote.

I think people were disappearing, and they couldn’t have that.

Nominating Trump would be like the democrats nominating Hillary.

The party loves him, but he is sincerely unpopular.

We need a two term president.
If we go three or four cycles without a consecutive second term,
That will not bode well.

Everything is up in the air.
Decisions aren’t getting made.

You can only stand at the crossroads so long,
Before you have to commit to going one way or the other.

Lead killed Rome.

The family collapsed because of lead.

It is my pet project.
People need to acknowledge what lead has done to society.
We can’t fix the problem if we can’t admit there is one.

It is all about the chemicals.
It always has been.

I didn’t know there was a 2.4 liter vtec motor in that sob.

I don’t understand that people are better off not knowing.

I think there is a lot of evidence out there,
But for some reason they don’t want us to be concerned about it.

I guess they don’t want us to draw the conclusion,
There are farmers who want it that way.

They sprayed us with lead on purpose.
You can’t tell me they didn’t know.

Lead kills Democracy.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...