Sunday, July 24

A Completely Different Day

Things changed when I stopped smoking.

I have become more political.


If this is what people are going to do,

We would be better off if people smoked.


Maybe everyone could take Prozac.


I stopped smoking in 2008.


I can’t believe I spend $100 for the privilege of watching CNN.

If that is going to be all I watch, I need to get rid of it.


He is sick, but he has money, so he gets away with it,

And that makes him a hero to some people.


The more he gets away with it, the bigger a hero he becomes.


If you read this blog, you can tell when I stopped smoking,

You can tell when I was watching FOX News,

You can tell when I switched to CNN.

You are probably going to be able to tell when they switched me to Sustenna. 


You don’t have as much control over the final product,

As you might have if you actually played.


There are some things that are not for me,

But I don’t feel the need to infringe on anyone.


Plan b should definitely be legal.

All embryos do not implant themselves in the womb.


I think

For some people it takes years to get pregnant,

Even if they aren’t using birth control.


I don’t think it is a mistake,

That Liz Cheney has a state wide office.


https://secularprolife.org/2018/12/nearly-half-of-all-fertilized-eggs-fail/


I think it is clear, life does not begin at fertilization.


How little people actually have their own opinions, perplexes me.


How many people have the opinion CNN or FOX news tell them to have?


It is going to be a question, whether congress has the right,

To codify Roe vs. Wade, without an amendment.


It would be nice, if people listened to my music the way I do.


When did the news become, politics, politics, politics?

People that follow politics like that are just plain nuts.

What happened to baby Jessica?


I watch it with my headphones on, and the captions running.


I can’t stop watching, I have gotten addicted, so I fight it as best I can.


It doesn’t matter what brand you smoke, you are still smoking.


https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-neurochemical-self/201611/why-politics-makes-people-crazy


It is shameful.  It sells car insurance.  We are all insane.  Will we survive this?


People like live television, or radio for that matter.


It has an immediacy to it, you feel more involved.


I watch it because it is live.


I would watch a channel that was live, that wasn’t politics.


Siri requires the internet to work right.


I am clearly getting targeted stuff.


If people’s opinions aren’t being reflected in who is elected,

Who’s fault is that?


People may need live tv, it may be giving them something.


Maybe it gives you some sort of contact recorded tv doesn’t.


People are slowly coming around.

Things aren’t always empirical.

There is evidence for the bizarre.


I thought I might be able to get people to come to soundclick,

But I think I have people coming from soundclick.


Coming up with a name like Facebook or YouTube is half the battle.


There is a difference between what you do on Earth and what you do on the Moon or Mars.


It is creation that allows us to have this empirical mentality.


Funk and Disco reminds me of roller skating.

If anyone wanted my advice on using GarageBand,

I would tell them to treat it like roller skating.


You look stupid, and you fall down a lot.


These flex and flow loops are better than the regular hip hop loops.


You need to create.

Digital Hygiene is not just about the computer.


If there is only so many hotels to be bought,

That changes the whole game.


Every time we make gains in the minimum wage, we have inflation.


If you find a place where it’s 30 cents cheaper,

Buy an extra gallon.


I keep having dreams I am in purgatory,

And once I realize I am dead it stops.


If I keep it in the center, it makes the bass fuzzy.


I might do another 7 or 8 songs this way,

But eventually I need to start experimenting again.


I don’t like Trump,

But I don’t think we would be in a proxy war over Ukraine,

And I don’t think gas would be so expensive.


The Russian military is going to be better because of the Ukrainian war.


They are seeing western tactics and equipment.

They are going to be better than they would have been.


I miss the days when I could buy a double gulp refill for 90 cents.

I don’t think they even have double gulps anymore.


Everything is directional with headphones,

But typically, the higher the frequency, the more directional it is.


I guess it can be easy to get bored with GarageBand.


The only thing I remember about government,

Is I got a D because I said the parliamentarian system was better.


I think Richmond would boom if we had rail service like Japan.


I used to drive all over town going to thrift stores every day I was up.

I can’t do that anymore.


If I am going to pick up a guitar,

I am going to learn as much as I can in the meantime.

Sooner or later I am going to get bored.


I am lazy.  I cannot force myself to play guitar. 

I know a lot about the keyboard now and I don’t play that.

The iPad fits me.


I tell her to set an alarm sometimes,

But I don’t like talking to the computer.


I like 3/4 time, it is skippy.


As long as I am making a contribution, I can deal with it.


The world has gotten too small to do something different in America.


I can’t get my words and my music to go together.


I can’t have everything, but it seems some people do.


We have a mental illness plague, because of lead and other chemicals,

I am telling you.


I don’t think the founders considered,

Everyone would be insane because of lead.


I hope our nation, our democracy survives this, but I am not sure.


The skips are different when you play it backwards.


Like I said, nobody notices because it is just the new normal.

We need to come around, we need to admit there is a problem.


America did it to itself.

We knew lead was dangerous, but we put it in the gasoline anyway,

Because it made more money.


My generation was raised with that shit.

There are probably a dozen other chemicals that are doing the same thing,

But nobody seems to be concerned but me.


We still fight each other.

We can’t even agree to disagree.


I am stricken.  I am missing my other half.


It is a situational hell.


Reading about music theory is like reading about physics.


You have to find the root questions.


I understand what a third is,

But how that has anything to do with the formula,

I don’t understand.


There are two types of thirds, okay I didn’t know that.


It is amazing what bing knows.


I like that I can ask it questions, and it doesn’t get frustrated or angry with me.


I thought a third was just three semitones, but apparently it is not.

It is the third note in the scale. And with the minor scale it is “flat”


https://www.musictheory.education/music-theory-level-3/ch-3-5-major-and-minor-third


There are some things I will never be able to do,

But that won’t stop me asking questions.


I never gave a thought to what a minor scale was,

E minor just meant I could play white notes.


I am never going to be able to listen to a piece of music and know what key it is in.


I am never going to be able to hear something in my head,

And sit down at the piano and play it.


I have a hard time doing the math to play black keys.

I thought I could stick with E minor and not worry about it.


I knew how to cut and paste music before GarageBand,

But it is ridiculously simple with GarageBand.


Everything snaps together like LEGOs.

And I can snip things down to a single beat if I want to.


Now with multiple sections 

I can copy phrases and repeat or alternate them

I have never been able to do that easily before.


Somebody is going to kill hundreds.


I am starting with live loops, then I scramble it and add stuff.


GarageBand and Audacity are two completely different things.


When I have two things with a similar range,

I move one slightly to the left, and the other slightly to the right.

They don’t step on each other as much.


Not bass, I try to keep drums and bass in the center.


I am the last person to give advice on stuff like that,

But that’s what I am doing.


Something about the name Dave,

You wouldn’t say Super Jim or Meglojohn.


A purgatory that is stitched to the bang, is still a purgatory.


A situational hell is a situational hell,

It matters little if there is a floor or not.


It is not what the bulk of the salad is made of.


I had a keyboard for years and nothing happened, I got nowhere.

I don’t know why this iPad affects me, it just does. Why does there need to be a reason?


I am a severely disorganized person.


https://www.regain.us/advice/general/7-signs-of-disorganized-behavior-and-how-it-can-affect-you/


I don’t enjoy it.


There is nothing wrong with tomatoes.


I just wish there was a market for it.


I may not feel as strongly as other people, but I do have emotions. 

Shocked, angry, sad, depressed.


That is the thing about psychology,

It seems to be the one thing everyone thinks they are an expert about.


You wake up to it every day, It is always there, It never fails.

You might be better off it it did fail, but it doesn’t.

That is what I meant by “stitched to the bang”


Have you ever given any thought as to why it is always there?

Is it always there for you?

Or is that just me.


I guess I am just completely blind in that respect.


There is no real reason why it should always be there.


It came from some country music DJ,

Who said women in country music, were like tomatoes in a salad.


I identify with that.


https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/keith-hill-women-tomatoes-in-salad-country-music-new-blog


I have tried to fit in and contribute, but people are like meerkats.


I labeled a post Tomatoes Tomatoes Tomatoes, not knowing what it was about,

And it has gotten a minor number of views recently.


I would be thankful to be in rotation at all.


I used to think it better if it was stitched to the bang,

But I guess it’s not.


I feel others are having a completely different day.



No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...